Woodlands Creek Independent Living provides an elegant atmosphere for retirees who wish to maintain an exciting, independent lifestyle without the concerns of housekeeping, home maintenance and security issues. Apartments range in size from 751 to 1281 square feet, and include spacious rooms, large windows and all appliances. Furnished with personal furniture and items from home, a resident’s apartment at Woodlands Creek truly feels like home.
Woodlands Creek Independent Living has been designed to provide comfort, high standard services and beautiful surroundings. Residents are offered freedom of choice and individuality, yet also receive the security of knowing that additional services are available within the Woodlands Creek community should the need arise.
Residents at Woodlands Creek Independent Living can expect a quality lifestyle, which recognizes individuality, privacy and choice. There are no large endowments or buy-in fees at Woodlands Creek; strictly month to month lease agreements.
Independent Living Apartments Include:
- Full kitchen, including full size refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, pantry and abundant cabinet space
- Large walk-in closets with plenty of storage
- Television, telephone and internet hook-ups in living room and bedrooms
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units
- Window treatments
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Smoke/fire detectors and sprinkler systems
- Utilities (gas, electric, water, basic cable service) included in monthly rent
- Heated underground parking
Click here to see a list of amenities offered.